From the desk of Matt Shaughnessy, Director of Development & Marketing at The Food Pantries of the Capital District
- Food funding allocations for more than 65 local food pantries
- Food delivery at no cost to local food pantries
- Our Food Access Referral Line will connect you to your nearest food pantry if you need help right now (518-458-1167 x108)
Given unprecedented times, #TheFoodPantries is working diligently to ensure that our local food pantries are prepared in the face of circumstances threatening our most vulnerable neighbors.
How to join us:
- Cash contributions — rather than donating cans or dried goods — can more efficiently shore up food stocks. To donate, you can text endhungerTFP to 41444. Or, visit our website here: http://bit.ly/33renUx
- We are accepting individuals and groups looking to support our work via volunteering. Our local food pantries are in danger of losing many of their at-risk volunteers and can use your help. To get involved contact us at 518-458-1167 x104 or fill out this volunteer application: http://bit.ly/2U3H6M5
Thank you for making a #localimpact and doing what you can to feed the hungry in this moment. We value our relationship with the Capital Region Chamber of Commerce and the Women’s Business Council.
#doingmoretogether #localimpact #thefoodpantries